Monday, February 1, 2016

MAINE MITTEN PROJECT HAS BEEN RENEWED!

Thanks to the interest of a new organizer, The Maine Mitten Project has been renewed! Ms. Sandra Paul had played a vital role in tagging and distributing the hand - made items since the project began three years ago and was sad to see it end. She had seen first hand the appreciation of recipient organizations when she made deliveries each year and felt the need for it to continue. Though the project will no longer have the scope that it once had, we are grateful that she has stepped up and wants to re-vitalize the project so that some of Maine's neediest can continue to benefit from this great cause.

Preble Street Portland and the Biddeford WIC program will continue to be recipients. Should the project grow again to it's former size, other locations will be added as necessary to help fill the need of warm hand-mades to some of Maine's neediest.

Thanks to Ms. Paul for her willingness to proceed with this important cause! She will welcome all donations and see that they get to those who need it most!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to double-check that this project is still ongoing. I couldn't find any updates online, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean things aren't going on behind the scenes. :) I know someone in Portland who is looking for a charity to knit for, and this would certainly fit the bill. Please let me know whether this project is still active. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please let me know if this project is still going on? The last Update I see posted was from 2016. I am looking to put on a hat and mitten drive to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete